POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can I set... : Can I set... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Can I set...
From: Jack
Date: 30 Dec 1999 16:38:09
Message: <386BD0C3.2320C859@sydcom.net>
Some of the commands and (system) variables inside my pov file. I am trying
to do a simple method of changing a variable to vary the "Quality" figure.
I put it in a file as a #declare but it made no difference. The other thing
I want to do is direct the graphics file output to a folder I specify in
my pov file.
HREF="http://www.jaxsoft.com">http://www.jaxsoft.com</A>